Monday, July 10, 2006
Sell sell sell!
Here are some pictures of things we used to own before the marvellous ebay reached out it's tentacles and grabbed passing internet consumers to snap them up. What a hoot!Today I received my international drivers licence and did a heap of paperwork that leaves me a little bit drained and wanting to wash my hands!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Pecky
Best of luck with the ebay....I hear it can be quite addictive...particularly the buying side of it.....perhaps it may even refurnish the house in the UK!
I can still imagine many more items for sell on this.
Cheers
Wifey xxx
Post a Comment
Best of luck with the ebay....I hear it can be quite addictive...particularly the buying side of it.....perhaps it may even refurnish the house in the UK!
I can still imagine many more items for sell on this.
Cheers
Wifey xxx
<< Home
