Thursday, August 24, 2006
Damn hot in the desert

Hi from Dubai. The desert is hot. Damn hot. But if you have several hundred thousand airconditioners you can squeeze a few million folks down by the hot sea and extract oil to your hearts content. The plane flight was typically cramped and uncomfortable - but the last minute root canal treatment probably did not help either! The shopping here is pretty wild - but only rich Europeans need apply to some of the centres. The guy with the "Carlton" football club t-shirt was a little out of the usual for them! Tonight off to the desert for belly-dancing and tomorrow to England.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Pecky
So how was the arabian night? I can't imagine 4 WD in the desert then 3 hours back in traffic....let alone the belly dancing!
Cheers
Wifey xx
So how was the arabian night? I can't imagine 4 WD in the desert then 3 hours back in traffic....let alone the belly dancing!
Cheers
Wifey xx
Hi Pecky
So how was the arabian night? I can't imagine 4 WD in the desert then 3 hours back in traffic....let alone the belly dancing!
Cheers
Wifey xx
Post a Comment
So how was the arabian night? I can't imagine 4 WD in the desert then 3 hours back in traffic....let alone the belly dancing!
Cheers
Wifey xx
<< Home
