Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 

Early in the morning a young man's fancy turns to...

...scanning newspapers for real estate and cars? I think not! But older men....sure, why not? Today I had my NIN government interview, a bit like going to the dentist but without anaesthetic! Then I saw a few hundred cars and have settled on a nice Peugot 406 - is getting checked out mechanically tomorrow. I also saw a possible house for rent today, just around the corner from the school - but a bit below par for us at this stage (maybe when I get desperate in a few weeks!)

Comments:
Hello from your ma and da
Seems as though things are moving along for you on the other side. We are home with Mitchell today, was supposed to go out with Kingsley but Noel has caught the boys bug so it wasn't fair to Kingsley's mother who is 91 to bring along someone with a bug.It has now been postponed to Friday. Going to UWA to have a haircut tomorrow and if all is well out with Kingsley on Friday.
We are still coming to terms with our news yesterday but I guess we should have expected it as he had been mentioning it for awhile but I thought he was just waffling on but no! he meant it.
Not good odds when you consider that we have missed out on 50% of our children's weddings.
But enough of that - you are doing well - keep up the good work.

Love Mum and Dad
 
Hi Pecky

Is that a special essex morning hairdo?!

Love wifeyxxxx
 
Hi Pecky

Just rescanning the blog pictures...do you have any preference for any of Rayleigh, Hockley or Rochford?

Rayleigh looks nice.

Cheers

Wifey xxx
 
Hi Anthony
Hope everything is going well
look forward to catching up with you when we are over there in a few weeks! The Peugeot sounds great!!
 
Hello from you know who!

Things are good in WA in spite of the sick ones.

Getting the feel of the death trap even though the boys think I drive too slowly!

Come on Nan go faster!!

Bye
ELP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?