Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

On the other side

The flight from Dubai was very nice - I booked the emergency exit row, heaps of leg room! My little Peugot (pictured) took me around London clockwise on the M25 to A127 and to the house in which I am staying - no problems! I have been shopping and setting up my room. Also today I left details at several real estate agents, most were shut due to long bank holiday weekend. There are five newspapers waiting for me back at the house now - bliss! Leave a comment!

Comments:
Hi Anthony!
Glad to see you are settling into life in Hockley. Enjoy your last week before the enslaught of the little Englanders. Hope everything is going well - enjoying the blogg reports.
Janet
 
Glad to hear you're safely arrived:-) Look forward to exciting updates from the other side:-)
 
Yep.....Essex looks very different and you can buy bananas for less than $2 each!

Cheers Wifey xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?