Wednesday, September 06, 2006
A car for all seasons
Anyone looking back over this blog may well be forgiven for thinking that all I ever take pictures of are cars - but, for my family's sake - here is the picture of the long awaited Mondeo - a nice bland safe comfortable family car much despised on the road in the manner that Volvos are regarded in Australia. It is a diesel and will have the legs and economy for long trips - so who cares!Interesting times at work as I come to grips with a totally different system and some "interesting" students - definitely have not used some of those classroom management skills for some time and I am very rusty. A real energy sapper at the moment! I am still looking for houses - fingers crossed please...
Comments:
<< Home
Wotcha, me old cock sparrer!
Is the Mondeo diesel turbo'd? Pretty schmick-looking machine, anyway.
Look after yourself,
Greg
Is the Mondeo diesel turbo'd? Pretty schmick-looking machine, anyway.
Look after yourself,
Greg
hi the car looks swish is it smooth driving? Is it maual or automatic? Congrats on getting the house how long do we have it for? Are the kids friendly? Do you feel that you have 1000 tonnes lifted off your shoulders 'coz I certainly would.
Cheers Mitch
Cheers Mitch
Hey dad
How are u?
A ford, how ridiculous!!
Do the doors work?
probably not, anyway have fun sounds good what your doing and congratulations on getting a house.
Is it big?
Seeya Jackson
How are u?
A ford, how ridiculous!!
Do the doors work?
probably not, anyway have fun sounds good what your doing and congratulations on getting a house.
Is it big?
Seeya Jackson
Hello from your Ma!
Good car - gone back to the Fords Kym will be pleased!
Now that you have a car and a house all you want is your family and that will soon come around.
Take care.
ELP
Good car - gone back to the Fords Kym will be pleased!
Now that you have a car and a house all you want is your family and that will soon come around.
Take care.
ELP
I hope that you gain control but if all else fails as Don Chipp ( now Deceased) would say give the B!!!!!!!'s honest.
All the best.
Love Dad
All the best.
Love Dad
Hi Pecky
Car looks great! Your Dad said to say that Carlton are wooden spooners again!
Great news about the house....and on one level....does it have a garage for the flash looking vehicle?
Catch ya on the next one.
Cheers
Wifey xxx
Car looks great! Your Dad said to say that Carlton are wooden spooners again!
Great news about the house....and on one level....does it have a garage for the flash looking vehicle?
Catch ya on the next one.
Cheers
Wifey xxx
And in other news:....Peter Brock killed 1200hrs today in the Targa West rally just near Gidgegannup. Another icon down. Dagnammit.
In reply to the questions...
1. Greg: The mondeo is a 2L turbo diesel - 130ps - more info here http://www.directford.co.uk/newcars.php?range=2&car=6
2. Mitch: The car drives nicely, it is a five speed manual. We have the house for six months lease initially. Most of the kids are friendly, but I have one very very bad class! I am sorting that out! Yes, at least 1000 tonnes have been lifted!
3. Jackson: I am well but tired. Sorry about the Ford, the Peugot option was nicer but more expensive and less reliable (based on the information I had from mechanics/trade papers/etc). The doors work at the moment - although strangely all the windows were down this morning about 5cm - I will ring the dealer and find out possible reasons why! The house is not big by Oz standards but very comfortable by the local UK standards - certainly you will be VERY impressed by the backyard and surrounding parks.
4. Kym: no room for the Mondeo in the garage (out the back and v.difficult to navigate).
Cheers from UK (13:42 Fri afternoon)
AP
1. Greg: The mondeo is a 2L turbo diesel - 130ps - more info here http://www.directford.co.uk/newcars.php?range=2&car=6
2. Mitch: The car drives nicely, it is a five speed manual. We have the house for six months lease initially. Most of the kids are friendly, but I have one very very bad class! I am sorting that out! Yes, at least 1000 tonnes have been lifted!
3. Jackson: I am well but tired. Sorry about the Ford, the Peugot option was nicer but more expensive and less reliable (based on the information I had from mechanics/trade papers/etc). The doors work at the moment - although strangely all the windows were down this morning about 5cm - I will ring the dealer and find out possible reasons why! The house is not big by Oz standards but very comfortable by the local UK standards - certainly you will be VERY impressed by the backyard and surrounding parks.
4. Kym: no room for the Mondeo in the garage (out the back and v.difficult to navigate).
Cheers from UK (13:42 Fri afternoon)
AP
Where's a shot of the motorcycle????
Looking a little pale in your photo's too Anthony...Get to the beach and build yourself a sand castle!!!!
Hang on a sec...no such thing as sand in UK...(better make that a pebble castle)....
Take care. Enjoy.
Mark & Lisa (aka another anonymous)
Post a Comment
Looking a little pale in your photo's too Anthony...Get to the beach and build yourself a sand castle!!!!
Hang on a sec...no such thing as sand in UK...(better make that a pebble castle)....
Take care. Enjoy.
Mark & Lisa (aka another anonymous)
<< Home

