Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Newspaper Heaven

Here I am in the new house, in the "conservatory" reading the paper and having a cup of coffee - how civilised! After the cultural desert of Rupert's Rantings in WA, what a smorgasbord of alternatives here! If you like Rupert, there is The Sun, if you like Fairfax' left leaning missives try The Independant, but for nice balance and news, you have The Times (hey! Uncle Rupert Again!!) and my favourite, The Guardian. If you like boobies, well, you are well catered for by many sordid rags! Cheers from UK - Ant.

Comments:
Hello Ants
House looks ok - you are in heavy clothing - has the warm weather disappeared?

We are on our own again - William and Christopher gone.
Kym is going to ring us from Malaysia so we are looking forward to that.

Love


ELp plus the other half.
 
Hi Ant you look so relaxed!

Yep pictures can lie.

Great to hear you have some digs.

Me thimks you know too much about the booby newspapers!

Thanks for the blog

Lyndon
 
I checked out your newspaper links

The times is good

mfi has resigned

you seem to have started something. Is it my aftershave?

L
 
Hi Lyndon - I was going to talk to you about your aftershave before I left but never had the nerve! Tell Mel ASC will miss him - I certainly do.
Cheers - Ant.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?