Friday, September 22, 2006
The road is long, with many a winding turn...
The A130 isn't that long, and doesn't have many winding turns actually! But I was thinking about how life is a little different. The latest on the housing news is that we have a place in Wickford which I move into next Wednesday (27th Sep) assuming it doesn't fall through like the last one. The sea freight arrives today at Cate & Brendan's place - here's hoping they have the room for it - if not I will spend tonight ferrying it to Hullbridge which is where I moved last night
Comments:
<< Home
Poor Anthony
It has been a hard slog but things can only get better we hope.
Maybe what is happening is bad things over and done with and then on with the good.
Roll on family I say!!
ELP
It has been a hard slog but things can only get better we hope.
Maybe what is happening is bad things over and done with and then on with the good.
Roll on family I say!!
ELP
Hey Dad
How are you with all thats happening?
Having fun here *wink wink*
Got our money yesterday, ringits are very colourful and pounds are PAPER!?!?
I Did a Trumpet concert, oldies were impressed.
Cya Soon
Jackson
How are you with all thats happening?
Having fun here *wink wink*
Got our money yesterday, ringits are very colourful and pounds are PAPER!?!?
I Did a Trumpet concert, oldies were impressed.
Cya Soon
Jackson
hay pa I don't have much time so i'll make this short and sweet looking forward to seeing you and the house sounds good love from Mitchell and ryan
Hi Anthony
Hope all went through with the house. Suzi is sitting in the shed as Ross has been away for 2 weeks and will be arriving home as your family is flying out. We are off to HK next Monday. The kids are really looking forward to it (so are we)
Apart from the school not meeting the standards it claimed are you getting on with the different system alright?
Rosemary is 50 on Friday, Kym and I are meeting with her for lunch on Friday. I will certainly miss you all, but this is a great way to keep in touch.
Hope things continue to improve for you.
Anne
Hope all went through with the house. Suzi is sitting in the shed as Ross has been away for 2 weeks and will be arriving home as your family is flying out. We are off to HK next Monday. The kids are really looking forward to it (so are we)
Apart from the school not meeting the standards it claimed are you getting on with the different system alright?
Rosemary is 50 on Friday, Kym and I are meeting with her for lunch on Friday. I will certainly miss you all, but this is a great way to keep in touch.
Hope things continue to improve for you.
Anne
Hi bloggers - thanks for your comments, very nice to come in on a grim monday morning, facing a bunch of yelping year 9s (algebra for goodness sake), and then see some nice notes from home! To ELP - I agree, less than two weeks now. To Jackson - keep that funny money safe - to some folks it represents great wealth. To Mitch - I move into the house on Wed and I will let you know how it is soon afterwards. To Anne - hi Anne - great to hear from you - give rosemary a hug for me and tell her that you are only as old as the man you...er, actually forget that, just give her a hug! Ant (xx)
Post a Comment
<< Home

