Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Topsy Turvy Land
Well, what a day! Let's start with looking for properties, each one dingier than the last, getting smaller and smaller as time goes on, then - a ray of hope in Wickford (pics to follow). This morning, no power (computer may be fried), no phone (same), flat tyre on car (easy fixed in the end), quick dash to Wickford to seal the deal and maybe grumpy has turned into happy? Time will tell. I like Kym's suggestion that I should just call a priest to remove the curse! Or maybe track down the gypsy I inadvertently insulted? But....every day above ground is a good one so here's to that...and have another beer...
Comments:
<< Home
You are correct Lyndon - some days have been quite a trial! The main problem is that I miss my family. Seven weeks apart is a prison sentence. It did seem like a good idea at the time (so that I can set up for them to arrive), but it has been quite difficult staying upbeat with no family. Ah well, just two weeks to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home

