Friday, October 20, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TGIF
No pic today - been so busy I have been unable to get to the computer for "recreational" purposes. This week is the last before 2 week holiday - and much sleep will be had in the next few days! The last few nights have been hectic, with the team attending many school open nights and Kym heroically phoning umpteen schools in the daytime to gain as much information as possible. In the end, we have gone with a clone of Leeming Senior High School, called Bromford School in Wickford. It is the closest (2 points), it is clean (1 point), the boys love it (4 points), the OFSTED report is not great (-3 points), the open night was the best we saw (2 points), and it is relatively free (1 point). If it does not work out, the boys will be shuffled over to St. John's in Billericay which is a fee-paying school and a little out of our area.
Kym and the boys have been most adept at finding their way around without a car. Kym took the car one day, but got so lost, confused, beeped at, swore at, etc., that she is a little shy of the beast now. I will take her for a drive or two when I'm off next week and see if we can't get that confidence back!
Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will. Keep them comments coming...
xxoo AP&Crew
Kym and the boys have been most adept at finding their way around without a car. Kym took the car one day, but got so lost, confused, beeped at, swore at, etc., that she is a little shy of the beast now. I will take her for a drive or two when I'm off next week and see if we can't get that confidence back!
Have a great weekend everyone, I know I will. Keep them comments coming...
xxoo AP&Crew
Comments:
<< Home
Hello you all, I haven't had time to check your site since the 2 postings Anthony as work has been pretty crazy, but now with boss away - have some time at last.
Good to hear about your lives over there. You certainly sound happier since Kym and the boys arrived. I hope you have better luck with finding another school and one for the boys. What is happening with Kym's work situation.
Your Mum arrives for a visit next week, so I intend to show her the highlights of downtown Geelong. Don't laugh there are some, it has improved 100% since roaring through it years ago en route to Portland.
So love to you all and good luck with the settling....
Mary Mc
Good to hear about your lives over there. You certainly sound happier since Kym and the boys arrived. I hope you have better luck with finding another school and one for the boys. What is happening with Kym's work situation.
Your Mum arrives for a visit next week, so I intend to show her the highlights of downtown Geelong. Don't laugh there are some, it has improved 100% since roaring through it years ago en route to Portland.
So love to you all and good luck with the settling....
Mary Mc
Hi all!
Sebastian has found your Blog for me to see and comment on. Good to see a picture of you all together!
I sent off the second lot of your mail today. I am feeling quite well considering the battering my right side had just over a week ago, I received your 'get well card' yesterday. Hope you are all enjoying this time together. Have fun. Love Mum, Cushla, Nanna,XXXX.
Sebastian has found your Blog for me to see and comment on. Good to see a picture of you all together!
I sent off the second lot of your mail today. I am feeling quite well considering the battering my right side had just over a week ago, I received your 'get well card' yesterday. Hope you are all enjoying this time together. Have fun. Love Mum, Cushla, Nanna,XXXX.
Hi all!
london sounds like a pretty crazy place. spiders that fly and fat kids everywhere. anyway..... enjoy yourself
Bye
Sebastian
Post a Comment
london sounds like a pretty crazy place. spiders that fly and fat kids everywhere. anyway..... enjoy yourself
Bye
Sebastian
<< Home
