Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Pecks 1 - Monarchs 0

Well, we dropped in to see Liz and Phil yesterday, but sadly were not well received and had to wait outside with all the locals hoping for a crust of bread or knighthood to be bestowed by their royal personages. I checked their diary, and found that we had missed them as they went to the Science Museum where we had just come from! Oh well, we shall drop in again later and hopefully we will catch up with them. I waved at her in 1969 when she visited Portland so I'm sure she'd like to see me again.
Today we visited Chelmsford and had a little look around. Still trying to sort out the internet at home, had some successes and some failures - I will let you all know by email when I have it all sorted out, and the new email addresses for Kym, Jackson, Mitchell and myself are all up and working. In the meantime - blog it!

Comments:
Hi!

I've had time to read more of what you have been doing and soon you will be experiencing Wales, hope that you all have a great time!I forgot to tell you that Elizabeth rang when she heard about my 'backflip', she was heading down to Melbourne soon. sounds as though things are getting interesting there. Eric and I will be heading for the "Travel Convention" at the Convention Centre on Sunday 19th November looking for some travel bargains!
Have fun, take care.
Love- Mum, Cushla, Nanna xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?