Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Get off to school!
While dad lolls about in a holiday induced stupor, the boys have been readying themselves for a return to school - which happens tomorrow. We spent a few hours tooling around the local shops yesterday and have found all the bits they need to fit into The Bromfords School. So - 8:15 tomorrow its a new adventure for them, particularly Mitchell who makes the transition not only to a new school, but from Primary to Secondary - almost 15 months ahead of his age group - good luck Mitch!Mitch: The fancy clothes make me feel like I'm in the Mafia! Like an adult.
Jackson: I look like a freak!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi!
What a couple of good-looking dudes! Have a great day tomorrow, hope that you can answer all the questions the kids will ask you about Australia. I'm sure that you will both rise to the challenge, have fun.
Love,
Nan xx
What a couple of good-looking dudes! Have a great day tomorrow, hope that you can answer all the questions the kids will ask you about Australia. I'm sure that you will both rise to the challenge, have fun.
Love,
Nan xx
Hi guys,
Those uniforms are sharp! Hope the new school works out well. Remember, it's your responsibility to convince as many people as you can that we ride kangaroos to school in Australia.
Take care,
Cameron.
Those uniforms are sharp! Hope the new school works out well. Remember, it's your responsibility to convince as many people as you can that we ride kangaroos to school in Australia.
Take care,
Cameron.
It would be rather hard to try to convince the other students that we ride to school on kangaroos because I would be laughing the whole time!!! And thankyou for criticising on the uniforms, I was anxious about how I looked
Mitch
Mitch
What, no boater hats?
Good luck, guys. I'm sure you'll fit right in at your new school.
How long do you get off for 'hols' over Christmas? Sebastain and Ryan take off for Peru etc in a month, and they'll be away for two whole months!
Chosen a soccer team yet?
Greg
Post a Comment
Good luck, guys. I'm sure you'll fit right in at your new school.
How long do you get off for 'hols' over Christmas? Sebastain and Ryan take off for Peru etc in a month, and they'll be away for two whole months!
Chosen a soccer team yet?
Greg
<< Home
