Friday, November 10, 2006
Ticket to ride
Hi all, it's Friday round up time, a mish-mash of the week from the perspective of a completely drained and muddled individual!Kym has been looking online for accommodation for Christmas and it now looks certain we will be in Copenhagen, in a little apartment downtown, for the week spanning 23rd-30th December. Hopefully the mobiles will be fine to contact us in that time. I wonder how the Danes celebrate Christmas? We'll find out, I guess!
The boys are just finishing their first full week of school, and Kym and I are so completely smug with parental admiration for their approach to all this, it would make you sick to be around us. They have taken up the challenge well, with nightly homework sessions, finding out unfamiliar work using the internet, and already earning recognition from their teachers for their positive and mature attitude towards the job at hand.
Kym has her last day of freedom before starting at Greenwich University on Monday - next week should be a doozy! After church on Sunday (the choir are singing, among others, Anerio's Requiem aeternam), I think I will spend the rest of the day cooking so that at night we can just heat up instead of prepare. I hope your weekend is just as productive!
Comments:
<< Home
They are a crazy bunch those Danes. Christmas should be very white and freeeeeeezing.
Life here is so much the same you would be bored to tears so I wont enlighten you.
Great to hear how the boys are adapting so well to their new life.
cheers,
Julie
Life here is so much the same you would be bored to tears so I wont enlighten you.
Great to hear how the boys are adapting so well to their new life.
cheers,
Julie
Hi mitch its dan so far at school every time we were the tshirt u signed they've told us to never were it again but we still do we also on the day u left drank a lot of red eyes. ive jumped of the stepes at the basketbal court (all 7 of them) we still chase butterflys and i cought 1 in my hand when i was at cams i was just walking and there was a butterfly flying and i cought it
cya mithcell
daniel macphail
cya mithcell
daniel macphail
I haven't seen any butterflies over here yet, but I'm sure I will. School is fun, but not as fun because you guys aren't around. Will keep in touch - mitch
Post a Comment
<< Home
