Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Hi friends and family

Mitchell here school is very very very very very very different to Australian schools! the teachers over here say shut up (not to me of cause) and it is so weird thinking that 30 minute periods are long but now I've got to handle 1 hour periods. In my Australian school lunch goes for 40 minutes now I've got 1 hour on my hands (yes). I feel so posh walking to school in my school uniform because it is a blazer, shirt, trousers and black leather shoes that I have to polish everyday. Anyway enough about school. London is so cool because it doesn't matter where you are in London everywhere you look there is something amazing! I can't believe it but London has just been a small part of our trip we've been to Wales, Belgium and France. I would say that you have to go and see Wales before you die the scenery is just simply amazing and spectacular. There are rolling green hills every where. When we were driving in the hills we were so high that my ears popped just like if you were in an aeroplane. Belgium if you want to work there you have to know German, French and English! I would recommend Belgium for shopping we were just walking around and we saw this shopping center and it was so mind boggling big it was spectacular! Also I had a waffle there and it was the bast waffle that I ever had. In Belgium I spend all of my spending money on a fedora hat ! Good memories. And finally France all I did in France was go to the toilet we had to cross through France to get to Belgium and back again.

By Mitchell


Comments:
Hey Mitch

Hows it hangin i c below u have some friends already. DId u see any druggies in belgium? Aj cried at graduation about Your Video lol

Cya Igi

P.S. Go on MSN more often

P.S.S. Happy B-DAY
 
Hello Mitchell

Love your hat - suits your personality.
You are going to be a much travelled boy by the time we see you again - half your luck!

Not long now until you are on holidays again - what a great life.

Bye

Love from the senior Pecks.
 
Dam you igi
 
Nice bling (aj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?