Saturday, December 09, 2006
Hi Jackson here!
A couple of weekends ago I went ice skating with my friends it was fun but extremely hard. I originally thought it would be cold in there but it was actually warm. There was loud music and lights everywhere. School is really good I go there on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays , Thursdays and Fridays. It's great in the way that I can also tease them all about the ashes so far but I can't brag to much they can still win. The school has just upgraded a classroom into an amazing gym that we get to use during P.E. There are running machines and TVs a great combination and I only stacked it once on a running machine, it hurt. Today we went to this enormous hypermarket near London It had so many shops it's Crazy! I'm really excited about Christmas(I'm sure you are too) as we are taken a voyage to Denmark. I've been there before and it was great but that was a little town in W.A not a country above Britain! There's a great chance it will snow as well!
Comments:
<< Home
Well, what a lot of activity, hi! I don't know how you get the time to go to school and work - and now you have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachristmas in Denmark to look forward to - what's going on? I'm blogging away courtesy of Greg! Hope that you are all fitted out with the nacessary cold weather gear. Glad that things are going well, have fun.
Love
Cushla xxxx
Love
Cushla xxxx
Hello Jackson
Pleased you are making your presence felt over there - I knew you would.!!!
I remember a holiday in Denmark and that was very good - pity we are not there for this one at Christmas time but we will be with you in spirit.
Love from Tuross Head
Pleased you are making your presence felt over there - I knew you would.!!!
I remember a holiday in Denmark and that was very good - pity we are not there for this one at Christmas time but we will be with you in spirit.
Love from Tuross Head
Hi!
This is my third attempt to leave a comment after the one on the left!Does this mean that only one comment per person is allowed? Jackson and Mitchell do those doing music at school do performances for interested parents and friends? If not, why not?
Jackson I love your obversations re the scenery in Wales. Mitchell I love your fedora! Anthony please let me know if you have received the other two comments along these lines. Love Cushla xxxx
This is my third attempt to leave a comment after the one on the left!Does this mean that only one comment per person is allowed? Jackson and Mitchell do those doing music at school do performances for interested parents and friends? If not, why not?
Jackson I love your obversations re the scenery in Wales. Mitchell I love your fedora! Anthony please let me know if you have received the other two comments along these lines. Love Cushla xxxx
Hi Cushla - no, we only see what we see on this page - one comment with aaaaaaaaaChristmas in it, and this one about the music. At this stage music is off for Christmas, but will start up again in January for the new term. After that no doubt there will be recitals, etc.
Hope all is well in WA - santa sent a present to you today but the lady in the P.O. is none too confident that you will get it in time (sigh)
Ant.
Hope all is well in WA - santa sent a present to you today but the lady in the P.O. is none too confident that you will get it in time (sigh)
Ant.
Jackson what are u talkin about :
I go to school on monday tuesday wednesday thursday and friday
anyway cya later luke
Post a Comment
I go to school on monday tuesday wednesday thursday and friday
anyway cya later luke
<< Home

