Thursday, January 04, 2007
Hello People
Denmark was a great country I would recommend it for a holiday but whatever you do don't go there on SAS (Scandinavian Airline System) it was the 2nd worst flight I've been on in my entire life the worst was when I had three old ladies in front of me and they all had their chairs back, now that's pretty bad! Christmas was very weird compared to the normal good Aussie Christmas with family and friends because there were no family and friends. But also we were in another country!!! How very odd. But I can't complain with Christmas because it was a great one with my main present as going to another country. My other present was £££££ and DKK DKK DKK DKK plus I got presents from relatives (gosh I'm so spoilt) this Christmas was grand. Denmark is a country that is rich with history and low in rubbish. The people there are very nice and can amazingly speak 2 or more languages fluently. For me the best part about Denmark would Obviously be Tivoli a great amusement park it was great because Jackson and I were left in there for 6-7 hours. But besides from Tivoli a great thing for me would be going inside the castle where Hamlet was based. While we were in Denmark we thought that we would pop across to Sweden for a day. This is a very strange thing to do as an Australian so we did that and we went to a museum and we spent a couple of hours there and then we went to a science/maritime museum. Mum and Dad went into a submarine while Jackson and I went into the science part of the museum and did some phisical activities (that was fun). After that we went over the very long (over 7 km)bridge back to Denmark so over all I really enjoyed this trip to Denmark and SwedenFrom Mitch
Comments:
<< Home
Hi inveterate travellers!
Glad to know that your Scandinavian experience was such a positive one. Why do Danish people speak a couple of foreign languages? Is it because the study of other languages is encouraged in their schools? I'm making this comment courtesy of Greg, he took us to lunch at the South Perth Sailing Club, then connected the computer to the internet. There is an article in the Sunday Times about the exorbitant cost of travelling on the public transport system in the UK. Have fun, take care, talk to you soon. Love - Cushla xxxx
Post a Comment
Glad to know that your Scandinavian experience was such a positive one. Why do Danish people speak a couple of foreign languages? Is it because the study of other languages is encouraged in their schools? I'm making this comment courtesy of Greg, he took us to lunch at the South Perth Sailing Club, then connected the computer to the internet. There is an article in the Sunday Times about the exorbitant cost of travelling on the public transport system in the UK. Have fun, take care, talk to you soon. Love - Cushla xxxx
<< Home
