Thursday, January 18, 2007
On any Sunday
Comments:
<< Home
Hi to everyone!
Hope that you had a relaxing weekend - in preparation for the coming one.
Great pics, Jackson you didn't tell me that you are a skater - a happy, smiling skater at that!
Awful to be so ignorant but I didn't know that Wiltshire is near Bath. Looking forward to your impressions of the country surrounds and towns that you will pass through, have a great weekend.
Sebastian and Ryan are coming to a barbecue here tonight, I expect to hear of their travel exploits.
Love to all, Cushla xxxx
Post a Comment
Hope that you had a relaxing weekend - in preparation for the coming one.
Great pics, Jackson you didn't tell me that you are a skater - a happy, smiling skater at that!
Awful to be so ignorant but I didn't know that Wiltshire is near Bath. Looking forward to your impressions of the country surrounds and towns that you will pass through, have a great weekend.
Sebastian and Ryan are coming to a barbecue here tonight, I expect to hear of their travel exploits.
Love to all, Cushla xxxx
<< Home




