Saturday, March 24, 2007
Back to Business
Hello fellow friends last night was a very memorable night not because I got drunk or anything but I went to my first Passover which was very different to the usual Friday fish & chips. I think that the Jews have thought of everything because everything meant something even the 4 cups of wine!!! I was very surprised to find that I ended up having to wear a skullcap, when I tipped my head back to put food in my mouth my skullcap fell off my head which was a bit embarrassing. I felt very guilty after the Rabbi told me to go and hide half of the unleavened bread I hid it on the floor behind the curtains. Not knowing that we (60 people) had to eat it later in the ceremony! Today my family and I went to the cricket shop in Chelmsford to by new gear. This is because when I got to cricket training yesterday I was chosen to bat in the nets and all I had was a box and a bat! MitchFrom ANP: I am fiddling with video post-production at the moment. I have it in mind to post video updates on our site which you can view. If you are interested, as a test, try this file which I recorded from the MotoGP qualifying session yesterday in Jerez, and please let me know if you could view and hear it.
Comments:
<< Home
Hello Mitchell
Another experience for you going to a Passover - sounds interesting!
How is the cricket going? hoping you are showing them how well you have been coached in WA.
Not long until you head off to Portugal now - have a wonderful time as I know you and the family will.
Probably won't speak to you until you return so have a happy Easter.
Lots of love from Tuross Head XX
Another experience for you going to a Passover - sounds interesting!
How is the cricket going? hoping you are showing them how well you have been coached in WA.
Not long until you head off to Portugal now - have a wonderful time as I know you and the family will.
Probably won't speak to you until you return so have a happy Easter.
Lots of love from Tuross Head XX
Hello Anthony
I tried to download " try this file"
but you know how slow my computer is.After 2 cups of tea a slow walk around the block and another cup of tea I was still waiting so not having a lot of patience I gave up.
Maybe someone else will have more luck than me.
Enjoy your holiday - will send you a SMS
while we are away.
Love E & N
Post a Comment
I tried to download " try this file"
but you know how slow my computer is.After 2 cups of tea a slow walk around the block and another cup of tea I was still waiting so not having a lot of patience I gave up.
Maybe someone else will have more luck than me.
Enjoy your holiday - will send you a SMS
while we are away.
Love E & N
<< Home
