Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Four sleeps until Portugal
Hi from Wickford - we are gearing up for Sunday's travel to Portugal via Spain. The apartment is quite central and we are looking forward to some great cultural experiences. It's fair to say we are all a bit tired at the end of the long term, but nonetheless excited by the adventure ahead.We are not really sure what to expect, but Mitchell definitely wants to see the "Giant Jesus", while I want to get out to the Estoril racetrack. Jackson wants to go shopping for fragrances (don't ask - it's a phase I hope), and Kym is ready for whatever the week brings! This may not be the last blog for a week, but if it is, you can catch us on our mobiles as usual! Cya - Ant.
Todays posted pic was taken at Covent Garden a couple of weeks ago - check out the lost Aussie boys!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi all!
Such experiences you guys are having!
How come you were at a Passover?
I forgot to wish Jackson a 'Happy Birthday' for the 2nd of April when I rang you today.Hope that you all have a fun time and that you return with your batteries recharged!!
Love, Cushla xxxx
Such experiences you guys are having!
How come you were at a Passover?
I forgot to wish Jackson a 'Happy Birthday' for the 2nd of April when I rang you today.Hope that you all have a fun time and that you return with your batteries recharged!!
Love, Cushla xxxx
Hi Cushla - Mitchell and I attended the Passover feast as guests of Our Lady of Ransom Church in Rayleigh where Mitchell has been attending weekly study sessions with the aim of being baptised on the 22nd April. Marisol Alarcon has agreed to be Mitchell's Godparent, making Ignatio (in Mitchell's mind) his God Uncle!!
Shalom! Ant. xx
Post a Comment
Shalom! Ant. xx
<< Home

