Tuesday, March 06, 2007
It never rains, but it pours
The weather is a metaphor for my career. Essex is currently "enjoying" a 40% increase on normal rainfall at this time of year. And, after a long dry spell for me (little job prospects over Nov/Dec), suddenly I am inundated with interested parties. Last night Southend High School for Girls (a "Grammar" or selective school here) offered me a position, and also there is a chance of a private Catholic school nearby crooking their beckoning fingers in my direction as well. I am currently seeking to clarify my role at "Plume School" so that I have more information upon which to base any decisions. As usual, interesting times....This picture of Jackson was taken during my arty farty phase of our visit to St. Ives in Cornwall. They have a massive art industry down there, nearly every second shop is a gallery, and I came over all creative. Hope you like the result - do leave a message!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Anthony!
Love the outcome of your 'arty farty' phase!
Great that your luck seems to have changed - go for those opportunities.now you have to be careful with your decisions, I'll be thinking of you!
Cameron {and the rest of Karratha} are battened down in anticipation of TC George hitting at 2am.Love to all-Cushla xxxx
Post a Comment
Love the outcome of your 'arty farty' phase!
Great that your luck seems to have changed - go for those opportunities.now you have to be careful with your decisions, I'll be thinking of you!
Cameron {and the rest of Karratha} are battened down in anticipation of TC George hitting at 2am.Love to all-Cushla xxxx
<< Home
