Wednesday, April 18, 2007

 

Hi y'all

This is Mitch saying that Portugal was great!!! I have loads of good memories from that historical country. I knew that the holiday was going to be excellent as soon as I stepped on that land. The funniest thing that I saw there was either Jackson getting soaked by a huge wave when he was in his day clothes or a man balancing a chihuahua on his accordion and singing with it and with all that he was also standing up in a fairly fast train!!!

If I was writing an advertising leaflet for Portugal the first thing I would write would on the it would be 'Come and see Portugal for it's history enriched beautiful landscape.' I realised what a beautiful landscape Portugal had when Dad got us onto a train that would mean being on it for 8 hours there and back. But we got to see Fatima so that's all right. Every time you turn a corner in Lisbon (Capital of Portugal) it's a whole new adventure. For example Christo Rei which is a GIGANTIC Jesus it is about 28m high but is standing on a 75m structure. Everything was simply amazing.

Love from Mitch

From Ant: Mitchell gets baptised this weekend at OLOR in Rayleigh. He was quite chuffed to be mentioned in the newsletter last week, but please send all happy thoughts this Sunday to Mitch as he undergoes this important milestone.

Comments:
Hello Mitchell

You have a great way of putting words together and making us wish we were there to enjoy the same sights and experiences that you are having.
You will be in our thoughts on Sunday and if we are not there in body will definitely be there in spirit.

Lots of love
Nan & Da XXXX
 
hey peckaroonies!

this is seb and ryan saying hi.
school starts again on monday the 23rd and we are all upset.
yr. 11 is hard and ryan doesn't do his clarinet lessons.
oh yeah.. i got my learner's permit and im going for my first driving lesson on friday the 20th.

i'll blog on later........
bye
 
Hi Jackson and Mitchell!
What an interesting time of life this is for you, love your comments. I'll be thinking of you on Sunday Mitchell, I hope the experience is all you wish it to be - will be there for the next big event. Lots of love to all. Nanna xxxx
 
Hi Mitchell
We went to Leeman for a week at Easter and I went canoeing and rode my motor bike at the salt lake.Back in Perth Tom came for a sleepover and we went to see Mr Bean's Holiday.It was very funny. Have yuo seen it?
I hear you are being baptised tomorrow so I'll be thinking of you.You seem to have a great time. Hope we can catch up one day in Europe. Cheers. Jarrad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?