
Hey everybody Well long time no blog, so lots has happened that i can talk about YAY!! I have not talked about Portugal yet so that's where i will start. Well to sum it up in two words it would have to be "Absolutely amazing" and yeah that's about it. It was defiantly one of those holidays i don't think you could forget because it was just so different. The whole environment, the people and culture was very unique and i think that's why it was so good. My favourite thing was probably the singing dogs, yep you heard right singing dogs thats what my first reaction was but it was very interesting. There would be a man holding a honky squeezy box and on top there would be a chihauhau singing and balancing while holding a cup for money, very amazing!!! Last time I blogged I was complaining about the cricket team i was in well since then i have been swaped to the older group YAY!!! so that's good, I have training on wednesdays which has sorta taken the place of music what a shame!!!! O well what can ya do?? Also there's a game on tomorrow but i wasn't picked "sigh" i've only had 1 training and they didnt see me bat or bowl so hopefully I get a turn. umm at school i have a drama class and i've really got into it and on Friday I performed a scene of The Tempest by Shakespeare with a group and we won!!!! Which was very good so we got lollies and chocolates and a big yellow certificate. Another good thing is that yesterday we went shopping in Romford (a place west of us near london) and i got a new phone!!! Its very funky. I've got my SATs tests in a week or so which will be very interesting as there apparently huge and very important. Its very unusual because there held in a huge hall full of individual desks and chairs and its complete silence except for the sound of the teachers patrolling the aisles. It's one of those atmospheres where you cough and everyone stares at you, all 250 students. Well better go before we have to have a break to keep reading. Cya and leave a message if you can. Jackson
# posted by Anthony @ 9:13 pm