Sunday, April 22, 2007
A new start
I wasn't going to blog for a while (due to the massive entries post-Portugal), but I thought you'd like to see a picture from the Baptism today. Mitchell's Godmother is Marisol Alarcon, daughter of Susan and Lucho, and Mitchell now believes that Ignacio is his Goduncle! Tom and Isobel Kennedy stepped into the role of proud grandparents, and then joined us for a great roast lunch to celebrate. A fantastic day - I'll get Mitchell to jot down a few thoughts in a day or so.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi everyone!
What a day and you all look happy and relaxed.Looking forward to meeting your new friends.I'll have to pack something suitable for church!
Mitchell and Jackson, how different is your life now from life in Oz?
Love Cushla xxxx
What a day and you all look happy and relaxed.Looking forward to meeting your new friends.I'll have to pack something suitable for church!
Mitchell and Jackson, how different is your life now from life in Oz?
Love Cushla xxxx
Hi Mitchel
You might not remember me but I had to congratulate you on your baptism at OLR! Reading about the event and seeing the pic brought a little tear of nostalgia to my eye as I remember my two daughters Emily and Rebecca being baptised at OLR a few years back. Demonstrating her Australian-ness Rebecca managed to spend most of the service upside down - she was 18 months old at the time and very in to tumbling upside down suspended from my arms. I'm sure you were far more reverent!
Anyway - congratulations! Hoping we might see you when we're in UK in July - Emily (7) still remembers playing Goldilocks and the 3 bears with you boys when we came over to your house once. I've forgotten which of you was Goldilocks!
Debbie
Post a Comment
You might not remember me but I had to congratulate you on your baptism at OLR! Reading about the event and seeing the pic brought a little tear of nostalgia to my eye as I remember my two daughters Emily and Rebecca being baptised at OLR a few years back. Demonstrating her Australian-ness Rebecca managed to spend most of the service upside down - she was 18 months old at the time and very in to tumbling upside down suspended from my arms. I'm sure you were far more reverent!
Anyway - congratulations! Hoping we might see you when we're in UK in July - Emily (7) still remembers playing Goldilocks and the 3 bears with you boys when we came over to your house once. I've forgotten which of you was Goldilocks!
Debbie
<< Home

