Monday, June 04, 2007
Waiting for God? Oh!
Too many times I am happily plodding away from day to day when I am challenged by people of apparent enormous Godness, and people of apparent little Godness, and people apparently in between to justify my Beliefs (with a capital "B").So here it is - I am here on this planet Earth right now. I try to be as nice as I can to people. As a teacher I attempt to affect lives, but I am learning as I get older it is unwise to try to teach pigs to sing - it wastes time and annoys the pig (Mark Twain).
Having it all "sorted" is wonderful, until a boy such as Mitchell comes along and forces you reconsider your convictions! Well done Mitchell on the occasion of your First Communion (seen here with Fr Martin Joyce of Our Lady of Ransom Catholic Church in Rayleigh). We are all proud of you and wish you the best of luck and love in your own journey.
In other Mitchell related news, he topped his class in the Year 7 Science and Geography examinations held recently - more results to follow. In Jacksonville, the master seamer/swinger opened the bowling for his club game tonight and took a wicket, clean bowled, with his first ball and finished with the figures 3-1-1-6. Who was that madman leaping about on the boundary with his pint of Fosters shouting "yippee! yippee!" Honestly, some parents have no decorum....
You're on earth. There's no cure for that.
Samuel Beckett
Samuel Beckett
Comments:
<< Home
Well done Mitchell - you look very handsome and we are proud of you as you continue on with your journey in life in both spiritual and academic.
Congratulation on your cricketing prowess Jackson - I never reached such dizzy heights. ( Da)
How are the parents? Coping I hope.
Love from Tuross Head XX
Congratulation on your cricketing prowess Jackson - I never reached such dizzy heights. ( Da)
How are the parents? Coping I hope.
Love from Tuross Head XX
Hey mitchell its igi
Play Smells like teen spirit coz i know it on drums. A.J is gonna hate u when i show him the pic of the other blog (religious) lol cya
Post a Comment
Play Smells like teen spirit coz i know it on drums. A.J is gonna hate u when i show him the pic of the other blog (religious) lol cya
<< Home
