Friday, July 13, 2007

 

A word from the Mitch

G'day folks
On Wednesday I went to Bologne in France for a one day school trip!!! The only down side to this school trip was that i had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning!!! but in the end I found that it was definitely worth it. We (the first half of the year plus teachers) took a coach to Dover, that took around four and a half hours as we were delayed by an over turned truck. That wasn't that great but once we got to Calais in France things started to look up after we got to Calais because straight after a quick stretch and walk around we made our way to Notre-Dame Cathedral. We didn't go inside but we had a quick snack outside of it. From there we made our way to a pedestrianised street lined with little stalls and shops. There I spent Euros in France for the first time as last time I only used the toilet in France. After the trip to the shops (that really tested my French) we headed over to Naussica ( a French aquarium) that was interesting. I'd have to say that my favourite part was the sharks as they reminded me of Aussieland. But things aren't all bad as my report was great mostly all A's and positive comments from the teachers but some said I talk to much but hey I guess that's just me.

Comments:
hey mitch its dan hahahaha the truck fell i would never be able to survive getting up at 5:30am how did you do it?

daniel mac
 
Hello Mitchell!

Having had a full day hearing French are your ears now more attuned to it
and your understanding more acute?
Did you get to experience the local
food? Just think it isn't long before
you will be hearing French under local conditions again.
Love to everyone, Nan & Grandpa xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?