Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 

Interim Note

Hi all. I am writing this from a hotel lobby in Liestal, Switzerland. The damn keyboard is in German so I am having to look at every key before typing - very slow! We are all fine - a bit tired now that we have been on the road for nearly two weeks. We are "home" in Wickford on Friday night. The trip has been very special, and I look forward to sharing the pictures and details with you in the coming few weeks. Highlights have included a lovely stay up in the hills of Tuscany, and Rome was just gob-smackingly awesome - words fail me! We hope you are all fine - will attempt to phone many people upon our return. Keep safe till then - love from the Pecks of...er...Europe?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?