Thursday, November 15, 2007
Change change change
Autumn leaves disappeared off the trees in a single weekend as heavy storms ripped through England. Luckily I took a few snaps from around school before this happened! The colours are fantastic, and the tree lined drive into the school grounds is quite spectacular. Today was zero degrees as I dropped Kym off at the station, and the days are very much like a Canberra winter, with cool starts and clear skies. If you can get out of the wind, it's quite pleasant.Apart from the weather report, I have to also report that Jackson and Mitchell had a day off yesterday and were accompanied by Kym to school for a "mentoring" session (fancy name for parent/teacher interview). They had great reports sent home recently and the teachers confirmed that they are at or near the top in all of their subjects. Jackson has a few blots for being way too chatty in some classes (he gets that from his mum), and Mitchell is reported as being a bit "scruffy" at times. He also gets that from his mum!
We have confirmed flights, car hire and accommodation for our hopefully white Christmas in Bavaria . We are not exactly sure what to expect, but that's the nature of our European adventures to date! I am in the middle of exams, report writing, grading, parent/teacher nights, etc., so I must fly...toodle pip!
Ant
Comments:
<< Home
Hello pecks
I havent commented in a while so i thought i better. Its mitchs birthday soon whats he doing . My birthday party is tonight. Sleep over movie marathon. Keep up the great blogging i check it all the time i just dont leave comments and i bet that counting thing on the side (of amount of people to view this website) are half mine
Igi
I havent commented in a while so i thought i better. Its mitchs birthday soon whats he doing . My birthday party is tonight. Sleep over movie marathon. Keep up the great blogging i check it all the time i just dont leave comments and i bet that counting thing on the side (of amount of people to view this website) are half mine
Igi
Hello all
We are having wind as well but then again they do say windy Tuross - wind enough to blow a dog off the chain.
The colours of the trees would remind you very much of Canberra.
The reports of the boys sound familiar - we can remember receiving much the same several years ago.
Hope all is well.
Love E & N
We are having wind as well but then again they do say windy Tuross - wind enough to blow a dog off the chain.
The colours of the trees would remind you very much of Canberra.
The reports of the boys sound familiar - we can remember receiving much the same several years ago.
Hope all is well.
Love E & N
Now I'm really jealous and a bit nostalgic! At the risk of being repetitive and of telling you something you already have planned you MUST GO TO FUSSEN to see Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau Castles and the fabulous surrounding countryside! Amazing - inside and outside the castles. Make sure you do some walks in the area too. And the Zugspitze for skiing or just to do the cable car? Wrap up warm though!
And Lichtenstein so you can say you drove around a whole country in one day; and Innsbruck (Austria) cos its so beautiful and old. And Natters up in the mountains beyond Innsbruck (I learned to walk on the PATCHERKOFEL mountain!), and Igles, and the new ski jump - ooh-err! And the ice tunnel (forgotten where that is) and the glaciers...Now I'm feeling homesick!
Or just stay put near Bodensee- it all looks wonderful.
Deb
Post a Comment
And Lichtenstein so you can say you drove around a whole country in one day; and Innsbruck (Austria) cos its so beautiful and old. And Natters up in the mountains beyond Innsbruck (I learned to walk on the PATCHERKOFEL mountain!), and Igles, and the new ski jump - ooh-err! And the ice tunnel (forgotten where that is) and the glaciers...Now I'm feeling homesick!
Or just stay put near Bodensee- it all looks wonderful.
Deb
<< Home

