Saturday, April 26, 2008
Warmth!
Some definite signs of thawing today. Sunrise at 5:40am and sunset at 20:15pm makes for a much longer day than a few weeks ago. Not only that, but the temperature "soared" to 21 degrees for our little sojourn to Chelmsford today (we bought shoes, shoes and more shoes for Jackson - surely the largest caterpillar in the world).England at this time of the year is very captivating, and the canola fields (they call it "rapeseed" here) between here and work give the impression of driving through an exuberant child's painting. Unfortunately for me, this season also brings streaming eyes and a bunged up nose as my annual six weeks of hay fever takes hold. It is rather wonderful driving home at the end of the day in relatively warm and definitely bright conditions - leaving a couple of hours at least of light for activities such as feeding the nesting swans down at the country park.
The locals seem somewhat brighter and more active as well, with many more nods and greetings than is garnered in the cooler months.
I press on with development of the USB project, and sniffs of this new way of computing are starting to be entertained here and there on the interweb. Who knows? Maybe there's something in it after all to justify all the work! Watch this space...and speaking of space - check out Nelson Mandela's head in the picture - that's HUGE.
Comments:
<< Home
Hi from the Jackamans, sounds like you are continually on the go, much more exciting than here, although we have just got back from 3 days at Fairbridge Festival at Pinjarra, something your family would enjoy. Lots of different music and entertainment non-stop for 3 days.
Speak to you soon.
Speak to you soon.
Hey Jackamans we should have a talk soon, haven't spoken to you for ages! Glad to hear that Luke is continuing his committment to music, and yes we will definitely have to check out the festival at Pinjarra! Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Good blog Anthony!
Cheers
Kym
Good blog Anthony!
Cheers
Kym
Hello the Pecks
The difference in height is becoming more noticeable in the Peck family.Hope the hay fever has settled down Anthony and you can stop crying and sneezing.
Love from the Tuross Pecks
The difference in height is becoming more noticeable in the Peck family.Hope the hay fever has settled down Anthony and you can stop crying and sneezing.
Love from the Tuross Pecks
Hi Anthony
I want the USB stick. I've read all about it but couldn't work out how to leave comments! But although I want a vault I don't want to have to remember another password! I am also sick to death with Windows - please come and teach us how to use Linux when you get back!
Post a Comment
I want the USB stick. I've read all about it but couldn't work out how to leave comments! But although I want a vault I don't want to have to remember another password! I am also sick to death with Windows - please come and teach us how to use Linux when you get back!
<< Home

