Saturday, June 14, 2008
Mid June Report
Mitchell was getting a little worried that he hadn't seen his Mathematics competition results - but at Parent/Teacher night this week he was told that he had been awarded a silver medal - nice! Two silver medals on the mantlepiece now - well done lads! (They get their maths ability from their mum) Mitch also got his report - I won't say that it's glowing, but I will say that we are using it to read by at night now - excellent stuff.I was in London on Thursday at Regent's Park, catching up with some Shakespeare, and then afterwards went to see Kathy and Warwick who had just flown in. Last night they trekked out to Wickford and we ate out at our local Indian favourite. It was great to catch up with them, although they may have been a little spooked at the boys size!
Today we are having the usual phone around to Oz - the time of return is seemingly quite close now, but there is so much to do and the paperwork is horrible. WACOT are still being intractable - it's a paper war!
I finish in three weeks, and effectively so does Jackson (but he has work experience), then Paris for the boys, then out! Phew! Cya!