Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Over and Out!
Enjoy the video - Jackson's figures for the match were 4 overs, 3 maidens, 4 wickets for 1 run. And he took a catch...brilliant!
Ant
Comments:
<< Home
Jackson,
What an absolutely brilliant game you put in. Legend and to remember always.
Say hello to that family of yours.
I hear dad's been a bit sick. Don't forget to spoil him until he gets well.
And, again. Well done.
Geoffrey
What an absolutely brilliant game you put in. Legend and to remember always.
Say hello to that family of yours.
I hear dad's been a bit sick. Don't forget to spoil him until he gets well.
And, again. Well done.
Geoffrey
Hello Jackson
Pleased to see such good results - keep the good work up!
I'm sure you could make the test team - we are looking forward to it.
Love from Tuross Head
Post a Comment
Pleased to see such good results - keep the good work up!
I'm sure you could make the test team - we are looking forward to it.
Love from Tuross Head
<< Home
