Wednesday, June 25, 2008

 

Two Pecks, half a bushel

This time last year I wrote that time had slowed to a trickle while I did my final stint in the Comprehensive school system. Fast forward one year and time seems to be out of control! Stop the world, I wanna get off!
I am buried in details at the moment, what a pain to deal with bureaucracies in two overly officious countries!
In news:
* Jackson's team wrapped up the league on Monday night, and Jackson took two wickets including a caught and bowled. He is now promoted to the thirds for Saturday.
* England's cricket team disgraced themselves today when beaten by New Zealand, despite playing the game in a less than wholesome spirit. England bending the rules and shooting themselves in the foot? Paul Collingwood should be strapped to a chair and made to watch the "Bodyline" documentary!
* The boys achieved mathematical notoriety in the recent school newsletter (see pic).
* We have been invited to church on Sun 27th July specifically to farewell us from the Parish.
* WACOT continue to not want to register me to teach in Western Australia - anyone know a good job for an ex-Maths teacher?
* We are sort of on track with exit plans - but watch this space for the latest disaster! Boy I could tell you some stories. Like the one about the...

Anyway, take care all and have a safe and happy weekend!

Ant

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?