Monday, July 14, 2008

 

Blogging on my feet

Hi all - I am standing in my neighbour's bedroom, typing on their laptop as they tend to their twin babies - it is not the most unusual place I have blogged (don't ask), but it is up there in the top ten!
The household goods pickup went well last Monday, and then on Tuesday I drove the Mondeo over to Weybridge in Surrey and tearfully farewelled the oily beast. Most of the rest of the week has been organisational chaos - but on Friday I went to London and had lunch with Kym - almost like a holiday! I didn't enjoy the 16 quid rail fare! Jackson is enjoying his work experience - and he has learned some new words a la Gordon Ramsay! Not sure how useful that will be! Mitchell's team won their last official league game yesterday when they beat the top of the table in a tense game. He has one week of school left. The house is a bit empty, but we are still functioning, just like camping really. The picture is from my visit to London last week, I was walking past Bank station and couldn't resist the fine architecture...
See ya - Ant.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?